The Hon Michael McCormack MP
Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance
- Government Progresses Its Property Divestment Program
The Government remains committed to realising the value of Commonwealth property through its property divestment program. (13/2/2015)
- G20 Finance Ministers Meeting
From 9-10 February, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance, the Hon Michael McCormack MP, will represent the Treasurer, the Hon Joe Hockey MP, at the G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting in Istanbul, Turkey. (6/2/2015)
- Speech – Risk Management Institution of Australasia – A sharper focus (2/10/2014)
A Sharper Focus: The new approach to managing risk in the Commonwealth, 2014 Conference of the Risk Management Institution of Australasia
- Online agriculture tools for schools announced in Riverina (3/7/2014)
Minister for Education the Hon Christopher Pyne MP and the Federal Member for Riverina, the Hon Michael McCormack MP will meet today to talk about the Government’s education reforms and announce $2 million to develop online agriculture education tools for schools.
- Speech - Breaking New Ground: Innovation in Commonwealth public sector
insurance and risk management (2/7/2014)
Key note speech at the official launch of
the Commonwealth Risk Management Policy and
Comcover’s integrated service delivery model.
- Commonwealth Risk Management Policy (2/7/2014)
The Government has today launched the first whole-of-Government policy for the management of risk.
- Transcript – ABC News 24 – Capital Hill with Lyndal Curtis (29/5/2014)
Nationals' MP Michael McCormack is the Parliamentary Secretary to the Finance Minister and he joins me now. Mr McCormack, welcome to News24.
- Speech - Appropriation Bills (13/5/2014)
Appropriation Bill (No. 2) 2014-2015, along with Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2014-2015, which was introduced earlier, and Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 1) 2014-2015, are the budget appropriation bills for the 2014-15 financial year.
- Realising the Value of Surplus Commonwealth Property (13/5/2014)
The Abbott Government will undertake a property divestment programme to realise the value of surplus Commonwealth property.
- Speech - Post Entry Quarantine (13/5/2014)
It is a pleasure to be here today with my friend and colleague Barnaby Joyce, the Minister for Agriculture and Deputy Leader of The Nationals, to mark the start of work on this important project.
- The first sod has turned on Australia's future Post Entry Quarantine (1/5/2014)
Work to build Australia’s new Post Entry Quarantine (PEQ) facility at a 144 hectare site in Mickleham, Victoria, started today.
- Speech - Appropriation Bills (18/03/2014)
Today, the government introduces the additional estimates appropriation bills.
- $3.9 Million school facilities opened (7/03/2014)
Students and staff at St Francis de Sales Regional College in Leeton today celebrated the opening of their Library and Collaborative Learning Space that were built with the help of more than $2.5 million in Australian Government funding.
- Providers appointed for the delivery of Comcover Member Services (24/01/2014)
Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance, Michael McCormack, today announced that the Comcover Member Services contracts have been awarded to two consortiums led by Gallagher Bassett Services Pty Ltd and Major Training Services Pty Ltd.
Back to top